Vacation….here I come! At this time tomorrow….I will be sitting on an airplane heading here….
Lots and lots of pictures to come! But for the next five days, you most likely will not hear a peep from me. I will be basking in the sun and buried in books (Dan Brown’s Inferno and Kitty Kelly’s The Royals). Until about 3pm each day….then i’ll be by the pool with cocktails in hand.
Ok, ok enough talk of vacation.
very random side note…now that I am at my older age…and an age which I can now officially call myself a “woman” as opposed to a “girl”….can we talk about how fast time flies?! We are already into August….which means….the Fall and the holidays are right around the corner. I feel like we just got out of cold weather and I haven’t even had a chance to embrace the warm weather yet (until tomorrow…)! But I do love having all four seasons…it gives me something to look forward to…
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. The weather is supposed to be wonderful here in the DC area! Here are a few links to start off your weekend:
1. The 50 Best Things to Eat and Drink Right Now
2. Martha Stewart’s Best Advice: Don’t Give A Damn
3. Yummy Homemade Funnel Cakes
4. DIY friendship bracelets brings me back to my childhood…except these are way cooler
5. I MUST try this rice krispies cake!
6. The worst relationship advice we got from 90′s Pop Songs!
7. I love this wrap bracelet
8. FYI…How exercise changes fat and muscle cells
9. UNCLE JESSE and the Rippers reunion on Jimmy Fallon – Amazing!
10. The shocking ingredients in beer
Are you up to anything fun this weekend?!