I am looking forward to the weekend…a lot. It’s been a very busy week and I want nothing more than to just relax and have fun Between a baby-shower, engagement party, trip to the zoo and Sunday night dinner with Mike’s family….it’s going to be an event filled weekend. The most exciting part…I finally get to see my Girl’s Night Girls on Saturday at Lara’s baby shower (we have been on a hiatus from our Thursday night Girls Nights, which consist of wine, junk food and bad TV, because of weddings, pregnancies…and busy lives #OldPeopleProblems)! Hopefully the weather perks up a bit…. June gloom is a bit too much for me to handle
Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned as well! Here are some fun links to get you started…..
1. Rules of Etiquette Paper Placemats
2. Martha’s Words of Wisdom: “Living the Good Long Life”
3. Mojito Jello Shots
4. Cute gifts for Moms-to-Be
5. How will the Royal Nursery be decorated?
6. Vanity Fair list of beach reads
7. Everything white bean hummus
8. Before and After: Bar Cart Makeover
9. 3 Easy, Polished Updos for the Summer
What are you up to this weekend?