Since it’s the winter, and cold out, I have been doing a lot of shopping lately. I love shopping for accessories, mainly because I loath changing clothes, trying on different sizes repeatedly and finding that most outfits just aren’t flattering. I’d much rather shop, chit chat and drink my tea all at once…and the best way to accomplish all three, is to shop for accessories!
Apparently the new style for jewlery is geometric! I love the artistic appeal and architecture that goes into these designs.
1. Ann Taylor Zig Zag Geometric Stretch Bracelet $40
2. Noot Gold La Ruche Ring $60
3. KATE SPADE NEW YORK Locked In Stud Earrings $48
4. Lizard Skin Horizontal Inset Thin Cuff $135
5. Geometric Stretch Bracelet $13
6. Remsey Earrings $50
7. Artemis Cuff $69
8. Athena Ring $49
9. Rectangle Ring $175
10. Bermuda Necklace $120
11. On the Mark $49
Which piece do you like the best? Do you like geometric jewelry?