I love running. period.
However, running in the winter (this year in particular) has been particularly difficult for me. When I wake up in the morning, the thought of dragging myself out of my cozy, warm bed…..is just not appealing. My laziness always seems to takeover (although, some may call it lazy, I call it selective participation).
Fortunately, I do love working out, so whether it’s in the morning or the evening, I typically always find time to workout during the day because I genuinely enjoy it and look forward to it. Though I will say, that having the proper accessories always makes it more enjoyable….plus, it gives me even more motivation than normal. And by “accessories” I mean, cute clothes (lulemon , comfy shoes, tasty gels/gummies/drinks and most importantly….energizing music. Whether outside or on the treadmill, the below songs have been on the top of my playlist recently. Without fail, they pump me up and get me excited to keep on keeping on!
CURRENT RUNNING PLAYLIST:
- Nicki Minaj — “Va Va Voom” 3:03 min
- Icona Pop & Charli XCX – “I Love It” 2:37 min
- Pitbull & TJR — “Don’t Stop the Party” 3:26 min
- The Wanted — “Chasing the Sun (Danny Verde Remix)” 3:15 min
- Will.I.Am & Britney Spears — “Scream & Shout” 4:44 min
- One Direction — “Live While We’re Young (Dave Aude Remix)” 5:40 min
- Swedish House Mafia — “Don’t you worry child” 3:32 min
- Justin Bieber — “Beauty and a Beat (feat. Nicki Minaj)” 3:47 min
- Flo Rida — “I cry” 3:43 min
- Ke$ha – “Die Young” 3:31 min
Perfect playlist…..that’s 35 minutes of music for 4 miles! Enjoy your run!